Pick a type of fast and do it. Follow the fasting guidelines, and make sure you have a partner who will fast with you or check in with you.
Types of Fasts:
* Normal Fast (abstaining from food or something else for a specified amount of time)
* Partial Fast (limitation of diet, but not complete abstention.)
* "Jewish Fast" (a complete fasting until sundown)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wanted to be sure that I logged on to the Fasting Blog! (Don't faint Scott) I look forwarding to posting AND reading everyone's comments! Maybe I should fast from working after 6:00 pm...
I've decided to try a Daniel Fast today. Hopefully the fruits and vegetables will keep office harmony while constantly reminding me to pray and listen to the voice of God.
Hi all,
Looking forward to the blog. I'll be in Nashville for work Weds - Frid, but I'll try to blog something later and find a time to fast. Looking forward to hearing how God moves in everyones lives this week. Blessings. Bob
Post a Comment